Le Boréal, like its sisterships, epitomises the unique feel and atmosphere of the ships of the Ponant fleet. Subtly combining luxury, intimacy and serene well-being, the ship has been designed to offer passengers both moments of conviviality and spaces conducive to peaceful tranquillity and a sense of escape and getting away from it all. Its exterior and interior lines testify to the ingeniousness and refinement with which the ship has been designed.
Embark on a unique concept of sea travel on board this modern luxury small-ship, offering exceptional itineraries combining authentic and enriching experiences, cultural encounters, and stops in remote places not accessible by larger ships. Accompanied by experienced guides, lecturers or an Expedition team, time ashore is maximized with a fleet of Zodiacs make landing ashore in remote seldom visited destinations, safe and enjoyable, enabling guests to get up close to nature and wildlife. With staff that are attentive and experienced, they will ensure you are comfortable and respond to all your requests, whether while in your stateroom, lounges or in our various dining areas.
Unsure if the Le Boréal ship is right for you? Review our Antarctica destination page for full details on seasonality, routes, ship selection, pricing, expedition inclusions and how Travel Just 4U can help make your Antarctica dream become reality.
- 1-night accommodation in a 4* hotel in Buenos Aires the night before embarkation
- Internal flights Buenos Aires to Ushuaia or Montevideo selected by PONANT, in economy class, dependent on itinerary
- Dinner in Buenos Aires the night before embarkation
- Airport transfer from Buenos Aires to Airport and from Ushuaia Airport to Port, dependent on itinerary
- Voyage aboard the indicated vessel as indicated
- Lectures and information sessions hosted by our naturalist-guides, covering wildlife, history, geopolitics, the great explorers, climate, environmental protection
- Expedition programmes include activities such as Zodiac® outings and landings all accompanied by your expedition team of naturalist guides
- Facilities on board include: Sauna, theater, wellness centre, and pool
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the programme
- A PONANT polar water-resistant parka is offered on board for all departures with an expedition programme
- Boot rental will be offered onboard on Expedition cruises.
- International airfares
- Transfer between airport and hotel in arrival city
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and services not mentioned in the programme.
- Ponant activities- kayak discovery
- Mandatory waterproof and windproof over-trousers
- Passport and visa expenses and any Government arrival and departure taxes
- Staff gratuities
- Personal insurance (which is strongly recommended)
*Note that we will quote flights for you when provided with your desired travel dates. Costs will vary depending on your travel dates.